While most of the Pittsburgh Steelers inactive list was populated by the injury report on Friday, there were a couple of moves that raised some eyebrows when it was released. On a positive note, starting guard Willie Colon, who has been battling a knee injury, will be active and is expected to start against the Baltimore Ravens.Isaac Redman will be charged with carrying the load against the Ravens.
Joining Mendenhall on the inactive list due to injury will be, as expected, Ben Roethlisberger (Shoulder), tackle Mike Adams (Ankle), linebacker LaMarr Woodley (Ankle), quarterback Byron Leftwich (Ribs) and wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery (Ribs). Cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke will round out the inactive list and like Mendenhall was a coach’s decision.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Help with the Hurricane Sandy relief effort. Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to go towards the Red Cross Disaster Relief.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- No Surprise, Pittsburgh Steelers Make Troy Polamalu, Marcus Gilbert, Rashard Mendenhall Inactive Against the Washington Redskins
- No Surprise, Pittsburgh Steelers Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Polamalu and Antonio Brown Headline Inactive List
- Pittsburgh Steelers Look to Bounce Back Against the Baltimore Ravens
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nfj