The Pittsburgh Steelers released the inactive list for their Sunday night match-up against the Baltimore Ravens and as expected, there are no surprises. In all, the team will take on their division rival minus three offensive starters and one defensive starter.Ben Roethlisberger (Shoulder/Rib), offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert (Foot), wide receiver Antonio Brown (Ankle) and safety Troy Polamalu (Calf). With these four out, the team will again need to personify the “Next Man Up” philosophy that head coach Mike Tomlin preaches.
For the Ravens, cornerback Jimmy Smith(Abdomen), nose tackle Terrence Cody (Elbow), wide receiver Deonte Thompson, guards Bobbie Williams and Ramon Harewood, defensive end Pernell McPhee, and cornerback Asa Jackson will be inactive.
- Be sure to "like" Steelers 101 on Facebook and to follow Steelers 101 on Twitter
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
- Help with the Hurricane Sandy relief effort. Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to go towards the Red Cross Disaster Relief.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Pittsburgh Steelers Make Antonio Brown, Troy Polamalu Inactive Against the Kansas City Chiefs
- No Surprise, Pittsburgh Steelers Make Troy Polamalu, Marcus Gilbert, Rashard Mendenhall Inactive Against the Washington Redskins
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/mxx